Always feel free to visit with your child’s coach before or after class about your child’s/children’s gymnastics development. We appreciate any input you have regarding our classes and facility so please take a moment and fill out a comment card located at the front desk and put it in our Comment Card mailbox located by the entrance. Thank you for all of your support!
- Elena and Pavel: [email protected]
(Owners, Team and League Directors)
- Office Staff: [email protected]
Do you have a gymnast or ninja that is new to the area? Are you looking for a new gym? Rising Stars offers trial classes for $15. A trial class is a great way to determine the best level for a new-to-us student! A student doing a trial participates in the full class and a coach will touch base with a parent or guardian at the end of class to recommend a level for enrollment. To schedule a trial you can create a parent portal account using this link. Once you have created an account, select a class with openings to request a trial.
***Private lessons are only offered for current RSGA students and based on coach availability/recommendation***
Want extra practice to achieve your skills? Private lessons are a great way to help your child gain skills at a faster pace. With individual attention, the coach can focus on your child’s specific needs and the progressions necessary for improvement.
Private Lesson ($35) – 30 minute one-on-one private gymnastics instruction.
Call, email, or stop by the office for times and availability.
Rising Stars Referral Program: In Appreciation
When you refer a new student to Rising Stars and they sign up for a sessions of gymnastics, you will receive a $20 credit to your account which can be used toward future tuition. The credit can only be used toward tuition and not as a refund or toward any Pro Shop items. To receive this credit, make sure your friend mentions your name during registration.
During the school year each student is allowed one make-up per month (if your child attends twice a week you have one make-up for each class). Make-ups can be scheduled online through your parent portal or through the front desk. Make-up tokens are valid for 30 days and are issued once the class has been missed. Please note: once a make-up has been scheduled it cannot be rescheduled and we cannot guarantee more than one option for a make-up class time. There are no refunds, credits, or additional make-ups for snow days, acts of nature, or illnesses. However, these absences can be made up using your one make-up per month.
- Long hair should be tied back in a pony tail.
- Students should arrive no earlier then ten to fifteen minutes prior to class start time and must be picked up after class on time.
- When waiting to be picked up, students should wait inside the gym.
- If you are going to be more then ten minutes late for your child’s class, please stop by the front desk to reschedule. It is disruptive to have a child come into class late and they miss out on the proper warm up.
- Parents are NOT allowed in the gym at any time. Please stop by the front desk for assistance.
- Siblings MUST BE supervised at all times – please do not let siblings run throughout the building. For safety reasons, please have your children with you at all times while in the building.
- Drive very carefully in the parking lot – Watch for children – SLOW DOWN!
To access the wireless internet for the first time please stop at the front desk. Signs are posted by the desk as well as upstairs with the information on how to connect.