Celebrate your child’s birthday in a special way! Rising Stars offers an entertaining and fun-filled party tailored to your needs with no mess to clean up afterwards! Parties include gymnastics activities and use of our party room for refreshments and gift opening!
We also offer a Ninja Zone birthday party! This party is unlike any other birthday party your child has been to! Who else can say they walked into a party a regular kid, and walked out a NINJA?! Your child and their guests will take part in NinjaZone training, learn basic Ninja skills, play games, and have a BLAST with their friends.
What we provide
Invitations, gift for child, supervised gymnastics or Ninja Zone activities such as obstacle course, trampoline, tumble track, pit fun, parachute games and fun in our ultimate bouncer! To top it off – we setup and clean up!
What you Provide
We recommend juice boxes and cupcakes, tablecloth, plates, napkins, balloons and party decorations.
Party Times Available
DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR: Saturdays 3:00 PM
SUMMER: Monday-Thursday 1 PM & Friday 1:30 PM
Cost for Parties
Bronze Party: $140 — 1 hour of gymnastics only. Maximum of 10 kids including birthday child (ages 5 and up) or 8 kids including birthday child (ages 3-4).
Silver Party: $175 — 1 hour of gymnastics and 30 minutes in the party room. Maximum of 10 kids including birthday child (ages 5 and up) or 8 kids including birthday child (ages 3-4).
**Due to social distancing guidelines Rising Stars is not currently offering Gold parties**
Gold Party: $265 — 1 hours of gymnastics and 45 minutes in the party room. Maximum of 14 kids including birthday child (ages 5 and up) or 12 kids (ages 3-4).
There is a $50 non-refundable deposit required at the time of scheduling your party.
Here are a few Things to Know
- In the party room there will be a banquet table and chairs for the guests. There is also a table for presents and treats. Some parents add decorations such as balloons, but it is certainly not necessary…most do not. Do bring paper plates, napkins, tablecloth, etc. We strongly recommend juice boxes and cupcakes. Kids don’t remember what they eat; they just want to have fun!
- We often have a party following yours so we do need to keep your party running on time.
- No adults are allowed on any of the gym equipment.
- We’re here to help you during the cake and present time, if you like. Just ask the coach for any help you would like at that moment. We don’t want to interfere with your time with the kids during cake and present opening time, so we usually go into the gym to straighten it up.
- People ask if you’re required to tip the staff. If their work was so exceptional and you really want to, that’s fine, but it’s certainly not expected.
- Parents of the birthday child are welcome to watch the party in the gym, video the party, and take pictures from inside the gym. All other parents or guardians must view the party from our lobby areas.
- Parties that exceed the maximum number of guests will be charged a $15 fee per extra guest. For safety reasons, no more than 2 extra guests will be allowed to participate in ANY party. No exceptions.
Forms to fill out!