We are so excited to have everyone back at the gym this week!
In order to stay up to date with the rules and protocols set by the Governor, spectators are no longer allowed at practices unless necessary due to a child’s age, disability, or medical condition. If your child needs support, one parent or guardian is allowed to stay. Any parent/guardian in the building must practice social distancing of at least 6 feet. Please be mindful of other parents who need to stay, and know that if necessary we may ask parents to rotate out so everyone gets a chance to watch.
Parents are still allowed to enter the building to pay tuition, ask a question, etc. Alternatively parents are always welcome to call the office (651-730-4376) to pay tuition over the phone, or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
As restrictions change we will keep everyone updated. We want to thank everyone for their support as we continue to follow the rules and protocols as they are updated by the Governor.
A few reminders of Rising Stars policies and protocols:
- Everyone ages 6 and up must wear a mask while in the building
- Students 6 and up must wear their mask while in class
- No spectators (parents/guardians/siblings/non-participants) are allowed in the building unless a child needs assistance due to age, disability, or medical condition
- All students and staff will have their temperatures checked upon entering the building
- All students and staff will sanitize or wash their hands after entering the building
- Our coaches and staff thoroughly clean equipment after each class
- Highly touched surfaces are frequently sanitized (door knobs, vending machines, pens, etc)
- Our facility is cleaned each night, and we run large UV lights during the afternoon and overnight