Rising Stars Gymnastics Academy is open for all classes, JO and Xcel Team practice, and open gyms. We want you to know we are doing everything in our power to continue to provide you with a clean, safe, and fun environment.
A clean environment has always been a top priority, but with recent events we have increased the rigor and frequency of our cleanings. In addition to our cleaning crew that comes every evening:
- Coaches are wiping down frequently used surfaces between classes
- Coaches are washing their hands between classes
- Hourly wipes downs with Clorox wipes of door handles, railings, counters, chairs, pens, vending machine, and bathrooms
- Hand sanitizer and Clorox wipes are available in both gym and at the front desk for anyone to use
- Kids are being asked to wash their hands before entering the gyms, as well as during class if necessary
- We are running UV sanitizing lights every night as well as during the afternoon before evening classes
We understand that with the abundance of information on TV, social media, and happening in conversations at home and at school, children may be feeling anxious, scared, or overwhelmed. Our staff and coaches will be using language to promote hygiene and health, while diffusing any nervousness children may have due to information-overload. We want your child to feel safe, and continue to have a fun place to play and train, even if their normal schedules are disrupted.
We will be here running classes as usual with healthy staff for healthy children. It is always up to you if you choose to come to class. That being said, if you or your child(ren) are sick, or have been in contact with someone who has been sick, please stay at home to help us prevent the spread of germs, and get well quickly! We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops, and are taking all hygiene measures recommended by the CDC.